Materials: silk taffeta, cotton twill, cotton cord, silk thread, steel bones
Cost: too much, but I'm guessing around $300
Time: I lost track but it was a lot
How accurate is it: 60%. I used a sewing machine and serger on this, as well as machine eyelets and totally modern linings.
Oh the hair. I did an Apollo's knot using all my natural hair but it seems there aren't any decent photos of it. Anyhow, I used all my natural hair and some wire and almost all my hairpins. I just winged it because it doesn't show in my inspiration pic. The curls stayed intact even after dancing thanks to LottaBody. The flowers are a random assortment of spring silk flowers from the craft store with some branches. Cameo is a family piece. The gloves I'm wearing are from Lacis.
|photo credit: Natalie|
|A rainbow of floofiness|
|Shoe pic! photo: Vivien|
|All the ladies in green!|
|The whole group as cupcakes|